Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Engaging Skills Based Volunteers
The Workshop will cover these Best Practices related to Skills Based Volunteers.
- Volunteer roles are revised as needed based on data collected about organizational mission outcomes
- A variety of volunteer opportunities (skilled, unskilled, one-time, short-term, ongoing) are considered as positions are defined
- Conducts ongoing outreach, relationship building, and volunteer recruitment to sustain ongoing engagement of volunteers
- Onboard and set expectations for volunteers
- Screens and matches volunteers to positions that align with volunteer skills and interests.
- Orient and train volunteers to adequately fill their roles
- Train paid staff on effective volunteer management practices
- Recognition plan provides for personal and public appreciation of the volunteer
Tuesday, March 6, 2018, 1:00 PM until 3:00 PM
Linden Hills Historical Event Center
608 Highland Avenue
Little Falls, MN 56345
Central - Events
Registrants & Fees