Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to make an impact in the field of volunteerism and not-for-profit advocacy?
We are seeking volunteers in the following areas:
- Marketing and social media coordinator (volunteer): content creation and design, determining marketing strategies, cultivating online presence, website updates.
- Gratitude Generator Volunteer - help us thank our
generous supporters through hand-written cards!
- Office Volunteer: data entry, assist with mailings, other office administrative tasks.
- Event Assistant: assist at MAVA events (trainings, Annual Meeting, MAVA Conference, etc.)
- Advanced Initiative Specialist: volunteer to help write curriculum, serve on a task force or be a trainer.
- Writer: Interview MAVA members for articles in MAVA monthly and for stories to include in our training.
For more information or to volunteer contact email@example.com or fill out volunteer application at http://www.mavanetwork.org/volunteerapplication
Already a MAVA volunteer? Don't forget to submit your volunteer hours.
And make sure to read our handbook.