Professional DevelopmentMAVA Workshops/Events
Please check out our online events calendar for listing of future professional development events.
- VRL Training Series -- Volunteer Impact Leadership Training Series: earn your certificate in volunteer leadership! Gain a way to demonstrate your expertise and professionalism to employers, peers, and the community.
- Professional Development Events -- Topics are requested by attendees and range from conflict resolution, leadership, international perspectives on volunteer management, ethics, and more!
MAVA Minnesota Conference on Volunteer Administration
The conference takes place every two years. Our next conference will be held in the spring of 2013.
Minnesota Council of Nonprofits
- MCN Events Calendar -- Full calendar of events and workshops hosted by the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits.
- UW-Eau Claire Nonprofit Development Leadership Certificate Series -- Increase your professional competency with this six course series from UW-Eau Claire's Continuing Education Department. Courses include, Fundamentals of Nonprofit Management, Strategic Planning, Financial Management & Reporting, Board Development & Management, Fundraising and Marketing & Communications.
- National Conference on Volunteering & Service -- Annual conference held each summer. Meet with leaders within nonprofit, government, and corporate sectors throughout the nation. Next conference: June 6 - 8, 2011 in New Orleans, Louisiana!
- CVA Exam -- Receive your certification in Volunteer Administration from the Council for Certification in Volunteer Administration.
Want to attend an event, but short on cash? MAVA has scholarships!
Scholarships available for almost all MAVA events. Miriam Karlins Scholarship may be used for MAVA and non-MAVA events!
For more information, please contact MAVA at firstname.lastname@example.org