Support MAVA to build high impact volunteer engagement in Minnesota.
Whatever cause is most important to you, supporting the Minnesota Association for Volunteer Administration (MAVA) will make an impact in that area and help people in need across Minnesota. Nearly all non-profit organizations rely on the 1.5 million dedicated volunteers in our state to fulfill their mission. These volunteers are taking on roles of responsibility in nonprofits to meet the needs of the community such as feeding the hungry, providing disaster relief and mentoring underprivileged children. This impact is obtained through effective coordination of our valuable volunteer resources which is supported by MAVA through:
1. Nationally-recognized training in volunteer resources leadership that provide opportunities to develop excellent skills in engaging volunteers and learn the best practices employed by their colleagues across the state.
2. Cutting edge information about the changing landscape of volunteerism in the state which allows the volunteerism community to stay current on what opportunities volunteers are seeking.
3. A multitude of volunteer leadership resources, not found elsewhere, including professional development opportunities, forums for sharing ideas, latest news from the field and more.
With your tax deductible donation to MAVA, you are supporting all organizations across the state by assisting leaders of volunteers in mobilizing volunteers to meet the needs of our communities
There are various ways you can donate to MAVA:
- donate right here on this page by filling out the form below.
- send your donation to our offices:
Minnesota Association for Volunteer Administration (MAVA)
1800 White Bear Ave. N., Maplewood, MN 55109
- contribute on our page at givemn.org or create your own fundraiser page by following these simple instructions.