The format of this FREE networking session will be an informal discussion of current hot topics and is an opportunity to ask questions and learn from your peers who work in a similar setting. The agenda will be determined by participants.
We are trying a first thing in the morning meeting time, since it is often hard to get away once you are in the office. We are also working on the possibility of calling in. Topics that have already been suggested include:
• Recruitment – where to get skilled volunteers?
• Regulations – what does your organization do about fingerprinting, flu shots, initial/annual health screening?
• Onboarding, annual education – is anyone doing this electronically?
• What do you measure to demonstrate the impact of the volunteer program?
• Future AHV meetings – format, time, location, topics?
This event is hosted by Kelly O'Brien, Volunteer Coordinator at Hennepin. A call in option is available and you will receive specific location, parking, and call in instructions in your registration confirmation email.