Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Service Enterprise Training Duluth - Cohort 9
MAVA and Hands on Twin Cities invite your organization to apply to participate in the Service Enterprise Initiative. This research based assessment, training, consultation and certification program will be offered to a group of 6-10 organizations during the spring and summer of 2017. Training sessions for this cohort group will be held in Duluth.
Organizations selected to participate in this initiative receive the following services and benefits:
- A comprehensive organizational assessment taken by a team of 3-25 people within each organization to benchmark volunteer engagement practices
- A comprehensive review of the assessment report to start the conversation and launch the creation of an action plan to make changes and grow volunteer engagement
- Four training sessions for a team of 3-10 participants from each organization
- Up to ten hours of consultation following the training sessions
- The opportunity to receive national certification as a Service Enterprise from Points of Light by achieving defined standards and demonstrating excellence in specified areas
To date, 28 Minnesota organizations have achieved Service Enterprise certification, and nearly 20 more are in process to become certified. To see a full list of certified organizations and to learn more visit www.mavanetwork.org/ServiceEnterprise .
Applications for this upcoming Service Enterprise cohort training group are due March 22nd, 2017. Complete the online application at https://survey.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_23tfiyV5CfFRwVv.
As a result of grant funding, we are offering the Service Enterprise Initiative (services valued at $5,000) at greatly reduced rates, ranging from $1000 - $1500 depending on organizational budget size. Scholarships are available.
Thursday, May 11, 2017 to Thursday, Jun 29, 2017
YMCA's Harbor Highlands meeting room
28 East Village View Drive
Duluth, MN 55805
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)
Service Enterprise Session 1 - Laying The Foundation
Service Enterprise Session 2 - Building Support
Service Enterprise Session 3 - Creating Sustainability
Service Enterprise Session 4 - Moving To Success