Share what you Learned! Follow, like, and connect with MAVA!
We encourage conference attendees to post pictures, notes, aha moments, quotes, what you learned, who you met, well..you get the idea...on our social media pages. Let others know what you've been up to during your time at the MAVA conference!
How do you Tweet through your (not smart) phone you ask?
1. Send a text to your Twitter code (United States: 40404) with the word START
2. They’ll reply and ask you to sign up if you're new or reply with your username if you already have an account.
3. Send your username (do not send any additional characters in the message, or they won't be able to read it correctly)
4. When Twitter asks for your password, carefully send your password (remember: passwords are case sensitive)
5. Twitter will ask you to send "OK" if you want to use Twitter on your phone. Send OK, and you're all set! Now you can send messages to your Twitter code, and they will post as Tweets on your Twitter profile for all your friends to read.
6. To get others' updates delivered to your phone now, you'll need to turn on mobile updates for those whose Tweets you wish to see on your phone. Until you do this, you will not receive any Tweets to your mobile phone.
7. Once you have it all set up from the above directions when you send your tweet to 40404