How can I become a Volunteer Impact Leadership Training Series trainer?
Apply to be a trainer and join us for the upcoming Train the Trainer session! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on upcoming "Train the Trainers" event.
Download the trainer application packet.
- Are you interested in expanding your training skills?
- Becoming a greater asset to your organization and community?
- Being part of a statewide collaborative effort?
- Helping your colleagues become successful volunteer resource leaders?
Volunteer Impact is a peer-to-peer initiative in which volunteer leaders train their colleagues on the essential elements of leading volunteers. As a trainer, you will join many MAVA colleagues across the state in an exciting training partnership and you will be part of an initiative that has gained national attention. Your effort will build the quality and quantity of volunteerism in Minnesota by helping organizations and communities maximize volunteer impact.
Volunteer Impact Leadership Training Series is composed of eight key elements of effective volunteer resources leadership.
- Are you familiar with volunteer leadership best practices?
- Do you have experience presenting to groups or facilitating workshops?
- Do you have the flexibility to provide seven workshops during the next two years (for which you will be offered a stipend and mileage reimbursement)?
to learn when and where the next Volunteer Impact Leadership Training Series Train-the-Trainer session will be held.