10 for 10
10 things you can do to celebrate 10 years of MAVA!
1. Write a letter to elected officials about the importance of funding volunteer resources
- Use our Public Affair Resources to learn more about becoming a public voice for volunteerism
- Write a letter to your legislator
- Read MAVA's key messages
2. Talk to friends and family about your job as a leader of volunteers
3. Encourage a colleague to become a member of MAVA
5. Tell your story about how MAVA has helped you be a better leader of volunteers
6. Renew your membership or become
a MAVA member
7. Add "Member of the Minnesota Association for Volunteer Administration (MAVANetwork.org)" to your email signature
9. Celebrate MAVA's 10 years at your own work by sharing these "10 for 10
" with others
to MAVA or consider an in-kind donation!